WHAT IS A
A Maintenance Plan covers all services stipulated by the vehicle manufacturer as well as unforeseen failure of mechanical, transmission and electrical components.
- Your car must have a full-service history.
- Your car must be less than 5 years old.
- The odometer reading must be less than 120,000km.
What is covered
The cost of regular services stipulated by your car’s manufacturer.
The cost of repairs in the event of failure of major components, including the engine, gearbox, clutch, braking system, transmission and electrical components.
Everyday wear and tear items such as brake pads, windscreen wiper blades and headlight bulbs.
Let Us Call You Back
- This extensive plan covers services, maintenance and repair costs.
- You automatically qualify for a 24-hour Medical, Legal, Map and Roadside assistance.
- We only use approved dealers and qualified technicians.
- You avoid rising service costs and unexpected expenses allowing you peace of mind motoring.