WHAT IS A
A Service Plan covers the cost of standard services allowing you to avoid rising parts and labour costs due to inflation and industry price increases.
Our service plans cover the costs of labour and service items as specified by the manufacturer of your vehicle.
Why should you purchase a Service Plan?
- We offer a wide variety of options to suite your needs.
- We only use approved dealers and qualified technicians.
- You avoid rising service costs.
- Enhance your vehicle’s resale value.
Let Us Call You Back
What is covered
All costs related to the regular servicing of your vehicle as stipulated by the vehicle's manufacturer.
Includes labour charges, the cost of oil, oil filters, air filters, spark plugs, fuel filters, brake fluid and lubricants required during routine servicing.
You automatically qualify for a 24-hour Medical, Legal, Map and Roadside assistance.
- Your car must be less than 15 years old.
- The odometer reading must be less than 350,000km.